Hans Sloane Posh Hot Chocolate Competition
Posted on October 23, 2016
If you love hot chocolate then you will love Hans Sloane Drinking Chocolate – chocolate made for drinking! It is absolutely delicious to drink both hot & cold and it’s also a little bit posh!!
Hans Sloane hand make their chocolate beads in their studio and shine them for 3-4 hours to ensure they melt perfectly to create an indulgent chocolate drink. Their range contains 5 varieties, so you can chose the perfect chocolate drink for you! From their unique Honey with a sweeter taste, to their indulgent Smooth Milk, through to their Dark Chocolate variants – Rich Dark, Madagascar 67% or their darkest Ecuador 70%. Each can be made with water or milk and deliver a true chocolate taste.
Have you tried Hans Sloane yet? If not, its not only available from lots of brilliant places including Tesco & Waitrose, but it is now also available on Ocado! And it now has accreditation from the Vegetarian Society too!
Hans Sloane is also fabulous to bake with, and I created a Chocolate Cake using their beads:
So how do you enter?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @sloanechocolate your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 2.52pm on 23rd October 2016.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 29th October 2016.
– The prize will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be delivered by the end of November 2016,
– The winner can not transfer the prize.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within a week after the competition closes.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the competition closes. If it is not claimed within this time, it will be reallocated.