Hans Sloane Posh Hot Chocolate Competition
Posted on October 23, 2016
If you love hot chocolate then you will love Hans Sloane Drinking Chocolate – chocolate made for drinking! It is absolutely delicious to drink both hot & cold and it’s also a little bit posh!!
Hans Sloane hand make their chocolate beads in their studio and shine them for 3-4 hours to ensure they melt perfectly to create an indulgent chocolate drink. Their range contains 5 varieties, so you can chose the perfect chocolate drink for you! From their unique Honey with a sweeter taste, to their indulgent Smooth Milk, through to their Dark Chocolate variants – Rich Dark, Madagascar 67% or their darkest Ecuador 70%. Each can be made with water or milk and deliver a true chocolate taste.
Have you tried Hans Sloane yet? If not, its not only available from lots of brilliant places including Tesco & Waitrose, but it is now also available on Ocado! And it now has accreditation from the Vegetarian Society too!
Hans Sloane is also fabulous to bake with, and I created a Chocolate Cake using their beads:
I am delighted that Hans Sloane have given me a pack of Rich Dark Chocolate Beads and Smooth Milk Chocolate Beads, to giveaway for Twitter!
So how do you enter?
The winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @sloanechocolate on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @sloanechocolate your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 2.52pm on 23rd October 2016.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 29th October 2016.
– The prize will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be delivered by the end of November 2016,
– The winner can not transfer the prize.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within a week after the competition closes.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the competition closes. If it is not claimed within this time, it will be reallocated.