Hans Sloane Chocolate Week Competition
Posted on October 12, 2015
As it is Chocolate Week, its time for a chocolatey competition!
Regular readers of my blog will know I LOVE Hans Sloane Drinking Chocolate – chocolate made for drinking! It is absolutely delicious to drink both hot & cold and it’s also totally brilliant to bake with! Have you tried it yet? If not, why not grab yourself a bargain from Tesco or Waitrose!
Hans Sloane hand make their chocolate beads in their studio and shine them for 3-4 hours to ensure they melt perfectly to create an indulgent chocolate drink. Their range contains 5 varieties, so you can chose the perfect chocolate drink for you! From their unique Honey with a sweeter taste, to their indulgent Smooth Milk, through to their Dark Chocolate variants – Rich Dark, Madagascar 67% or their darkest Ecuador 70%. Each can be made with water or milk and deliver a true chocolate taste.
I am delighted that Hans Sloane have given me TWO PRIZE BUNDLES TO GIVEAWAY, each including all 5 Hans Sloane varieties!
1 winner on Facebook and 1 winner on Twitter will each win:
Smooth Milk – With 33% cocoa solids – Winner of the Great Taste Award 2011. Winner of the Chocolatier taste test 2012 (my favourite!)
Honey – A delicious blend of milk chocolate and honey.
Rich Dark – With 53% Cocoa solids it delivers a rich chocolate flavour without a bitter aftertaste. Winner of the Great Taste Award 2011. Winner of the Chocolatier taste test 2012 (Mr P’s favourite!)
Madagascar 67% – with hints of blueberry, liquorice and coffee. Winner of Great Taste Award 2014.
Ecuador 70% – with a strong aroma and hints of liquorice and banana. Winner
of 2* Great Taste Award 2014
So how do you enter?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @sloanechocolate your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 7.45pm on 12th October 2015.
– The competition closes at 7pm on 18th October 2015.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be delivered by the end of November 2015.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within a week after the competition closes.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the competition closes. If they are not claimed within this time, they will be reallocated.