Hans Sloane Chocolate Cake Giveaway
Posted on June 17, 2016
Regular readers of my blog will know I LOVE Hans Sloane Drinking Chocolate – chocolate made for drinking! It is absolutely delicious to drink both hot & cold and it’s also totally brilliant to bake with (but more on that later!)
Have you tried Hans Sloane yet? If not, its not only available from lots of brilliant places including Tesco & Waitrose, but it is now also available on Ocado!!!
Hans Sloane hand make their chocolate beads in their studio and shine them for 3-4 hours to ensure they melt perfectly to create an indulgent chocolate drink. Their range contains 5 varieties, so you can chose the perfect chocolate drink for you! From their unique Honey with a sweeter taste, to their indulgent Smooth Milk, through to their Dark Chocolate variants – Rich Dark, Madagascar 67% or their darkest Ecuador 70%. Each can be made with water or milk and deliver a true chocolate taste.
Hans Sloane is also fabulous to bake with, and I created a Chocolate Cake using their beads:
I am delighted that Hans Sloane have given me TWO Chocolate Cake Prize Bundles to giveaway- including a pack of Rich Dark Chocolate Beads and Smooth Milk Chocolate Beads, plus a copy of my Chocolate Cake recipe so you can make it yourself at home! One prize bundle for Twitter & one prize bundle for Facebook!
So how do you enter?
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @sloanechocolate on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @sloanechocolate your retweets will not count.
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Hans Sloane Chocolates‘ Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 9.25am on 17th June 2016.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 23rd June 2016.
– The prize will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be delivered by the end of July 2016,
– The winner can not transfer the prize.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within a week after the competition closes.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the competition closes. If they are not claimed within this time, they will be reallocated.