Halloween Mr Sherick’s Competition
Posted on October 19, 2015
Its Halloween time and let’s keep warm with a Mr Sherick’s Shakes competition!
Mr Sherick’s blends soft pieces of Belgium chocolate, cookie, toffee and meringue into fresh British milk and cream to create the perfect assortment of recipes for each of their 5 milkshake flavours – Pot Au Choc, Hint of Mint, Cookies and Cream, Softly Banoffee and Strawberry Pavlova.
And why not heat up a Pot Au Choc with Cookies and Cream swirled in for good measure! Mr Sherick’s Shakes are delicious as chilled shakes and also as indulgent hot chocolates too! Perfect for this cosy wintery weather!
Mr Sherick’s Shakes are currently available in Selfridges, Harrods, selected Waitrose stores, Booths and Partridges, with plans in place for availability in other retailers over the coming months!
In fact, Mr Sherick’s Shakes are also in M&S now nationwide but under its own label, so it has different packaging:
I am delighted that Mr Sherick’s Shakes have given me TWO Coolbags to giveaway, each containing 5 bottles of milkshake! One prize for Facebook and one prize for twitter!
So, how do you enter the Mr Sherick’s Shakes Competition?
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @MrShericks on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @MrShericks your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 7.45pm on 18th October 2015.
– The competition closes at 7pm on 25th October 2015.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be shipped by the end of November 2015.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– If due to stock levels Mr Sherick’s are unable to provide one flavour, they will provide an additional bottle of another flavour.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. If the prizes are not claimed within a month they will be reallocated.