Francklyn’s Chocolate Competition
Posted on April 23, 2021
I think we all deserve a sweet treat right now, and so here is a competition with Francklyn’s Chocolate™!
Francklyn’s Chocolate™ brings together 2 of our nation’s favourite indulgences and two of my favourite indulgences – sweets & chocolate!
Launched earlier this month Francklyn’s Chocolate produces soft gummy sweets coated in premium Belgium milk and dark chocolate. There are 120g of chocolate coated gummies in each pack. The 4 flavours are milk chocolate coated gummy bears, milk chocolate coated cola bottles, dark chocolate coated orange gummies and dark chocolate coated strawberry gummies.
All products are 100% gelatine free and contain only natural colours and flavours. The entire range is suitable for vegetarians and the dark chocolate coated strawberries and orange gummies are also suitable for vegans.
Francklyn’s Chocolate™ are available to buy from their website directly and also from amazon!
We all know that I absolutely LOVE sweets and chocolates (check out my regular instagram story snack hauls for evidence) and Francklyn’s Chocolate™ are a new favourite! The flavour combinations really work – the cola bottles for example taste like real cola! And the chocolate coating perfectly compliments and elevates the gummy it encases! My absolute favourite is the Dark Chocolate Coated Orange Gummies. The orange flavour is perfectly balanced with the dark chocolate, and the gummy texture is spot on! Such a lovely treat! And that is why I am delighted that Francklyn’s Chocolate™ have given me some of their delicious goodies to giveaway!
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @francklynschocolate on instagram and who has answered the competition question in the comments. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. For a bonus entry, you can share the competition post to your story (making sure you tag @SuzyPelta AND @francklynschocolate) However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @francklynschocolate your answer will not count.
– The competition starts at 1.36pm on 23rd April 2021.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 29th April 2021.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winner can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with instagram.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prize will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prize will be delivered by the end of June 2021.