Fancy a Huggleup?
Posted on May 26, 2014
Regular readers of my blog will have read my review a little while back of Ps Print Studio. Don’t worry if you missed it, because you can find it here! Since my review, Ps Print Studio have now changed their name to HuggleUp, but they still offer the same brilliant photo printing service and I am totally delighted that once again I have a pack of 20 Polaroids to giveaway to you! So you, like me, can print your favourite phone photographs!
How do you enter?
The winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @HuggleUp on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @HuggleUp your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 3.15pm on 26th May 2014.
– The competition closes at 8pm on 1st June 2014.
– The winner must have a smartphone in order to claim the prize.
– The winner can not transfer the prize.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prize must be claimed by the 31st December 2014.