Eaten Alive Fermented Foods Competition
Posted on December 6, 2022
I am back with another competition and this one is with Eaten Alive!
I am a huge fan of fermented foods and Eaten Alive produce some of the best fermented sauces and kimchis that I have ever tasted. Created in London, Eaten Alive’s products are award-winning – including numerous coveted Great Taste 3 stars!
I am delighted that Eaten Alive have given me two prize bundles to giveaway! Including the hottest Christmas gift: Champagne Citrus XO Hot Sauce. The chillies for this sauce have undergone an extended period of fermentation to develop infinite complexity before blending with the finest fermented citrus and sherry barrel-aged champagne vinegar. All topped with exceptional grower Champagne.
There is a prize bundle of Eaten Alive goodies to giveaway on instagram and another to giveaway on twitter!
Each prize bundle contains:
Jalapeño and Lime Hot Sauce
Smoked Sriracha Hot Sauce
Champagne Citrus XO Hot Sauce
So how do you enter?
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta & @eatenaliveldn on instagram and who has answered the competition question there. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. For a bonus entry, you can share the competition post to your story (making sure you tag @SuzyPelta AND @eatenaliveldn). However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @eatenaliveldn your answer will not count.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @eatenaliveldn on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @eatenaliveldn your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 9.37am on 6th December 2022.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 12th December 2022.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winner can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with instagram or twitter.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the winner’s announcement. After that time the prize will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of January 2023.