Double Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on December 4, 2013
I am back with TWO more giveaways in time for Christmas!!! And this time, one giveaway is on twitter & one on Facebook and of course you can enter BOTH!
For my twitter giveaway, I have teamed up with the delicious Drop Dead Chocolates who bring a new and exciting range of luxury chocolates and confectionary to you, the customer. Their packaging has been carefully designed to fit through most standard sized letterboxes – so no trips to the sorting office to collect your chocolates. Next time you need a distinctive gift, or you just want to treat yourself, why not indulge in a box of gorgeous Drop Dead Chocolates?
In the meantime, why not try and win some? Drop Dead Chocolates are offering the following prizes through our twitter competition:
1st Prize – Macaron Box
Runners Up Prize – TWO runners up will each win FOUR Chocolate Taster Boxes
So…how do you enter this twitter giveaway?
The winners and runners up will be chosen at random from people who follow me @SuzyPelta and @DropDeadChocs on twitter and who have retweeted the competition information.
There is NO retweet limit for this competition.
AND FOR THE OTHER GIVEAWAY……
I have er…teamed up with myself!
I am offering two lucky winners the chance to each win one of my limited edition Christmas baking kits!
One person will win Santa’s Saucer Cookie’s Baking Kit and one person will win Santa’s Snowdrop Chocolate Brownie Bites Baking Kit!
So…how do you enter this Facebook giveaway?
The two winners will be chosen at random from people who like my Facebook page and answer the competition question on my Facebook page.
You can ONLY enter the Drop Dead Chocolates competition through twitter and you can only enter my baking kit competition through Facebook. You can of course, enter BOTH giveaways!
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 8pm 6th December 2013.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK address.
– The winner/runners up can not transfer the prize(s).
– The winners will be chosen at random, allocated their prizes at random and the decision is final.
– Prizes can not be swapped or exchanged.
– The prize will be delivered by the end of December 2013, but we will aim to get them to you before Christmas (Christmas post permitting).
– The competition closes at 8pm on 13th December 2013.
– The winners will be notified the weekend 14th/15th of December 2013.
Best of luck everyone and a VERY Merry Christmas to you all xxx