Crank Up Your Lunch Giveaway
Posted on September 24, 2015
It’s competition time and this time, it’s with Cranks!
Since their swinging start down Carnaby Street in 1961, Cranks have always been champions of great tasting, wholesome food. From the remaining Cranks Kitchen down in Totnes, Devon to their slow risen wholemeal loaf and vibrant range of delicious handmade sandwiches available on store shelves, Cranks’ philosophy has always been that nature knows best. Proper food indeed!
If their range of tasty vegetarian sandwiches hadn’t already shaken up the food to go fridge – the onion bhaji and mango chutney stuffed Argi Bhaji is worth a bite – then wait until you see their new colour in packs. Not only are Cranks making veggie lunches delicious and easy to come by, but they’re taking the stress out of lunch too with fun patterns and shapes to spend your lunch hour colouring in beautifully. Bliss.
To celebrate the new packaging launch, Cranks are offering up the chance to win a back to school, uni or work hamper this September, packed full of delicious sandwiches, wraps and salad to see you through the start of Autumn, and keep you chilled for hours with the colouring in opportunities and back to business stress relief it brings.
I am delighted that Cranks have given me a ‘Food To Go Hamper’ to giveaway on twitter! The hamper consists of:
· 6 x Sandwiches (Argi Bhaji / Hey Pesto / Rockafeta / Eggstacy / It’s the Slaw / Cheddar Gorge)
· 2 x Wraps (Sunny n Spice / Middle East Feast)
· 1 x Salad (Falafel and Friends)
So, how do you enter Competition?
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @CranksFood on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @CranksFood your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 9.35am on 24th September 2015.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 30th September 2015.
– The prize will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be shipped by the end of November 2015.
– The winner can not transfer the prize.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the winner’s announcement. If the prize is not claimed within a month it will be reallocated.