Christmas Sew Lomax Competition!
Posted on November 25, 2013
I’m back with another Christmas competition! This time, it’s with Sew Lomax again! Sew Lomax is the home of embroidered bags, stationary and luxury home wares. Check out their website, it’s gorgeous!!!
Sew Lomax have hand embroidered beautiful Christmas pudding napkins, that would look so cute on your Christmas table! The napkins come in sets of four, in three different sizes:
And VERY kindly Sew Lomax have allowed me to pick 3 lucky winners, who each win a set of Christmas pudding napkins. (Winners can choose the size they want!)
So…how do you enter?
And one winner will be chosen at random who has liked our Facebook pages and has answered the Facebook question AND they must also be a twitter follower who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @sewlomax your retweets will not count. Only ONE entry per email account will be allowed for the email entry.
Therefore, people who follow & retweet on twitter & answer the question on Facebook, will make themselves eligible to win in all 3 ways!!
The winners will then get to choose the napkin size they want!
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 8pm on 28th November 2013.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK address.
– The winners can not transfer the prize(s).
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The prize will be delivered by the 25th December 2013 (Christmas post dependant)
– The competition closes at 8pm 5th December 2013.
– The winners will be notified the weekend of the 7th/8th December 2013.
Best of luck everyone!! Xxx