Chocolate Week Popcorn Shed Competition
Posted on October 13, 2016
Its Chocolate Week and so we need to have a chocolatey competition!!
I have teamed up with Popcorn Shed to giveaway some chocolate popcorn!
Popcorn Shed are Laura and Sam – cousins from London who set out to make the finest and tastiest all natural gourmet popcorn in the world, using flavour concoctions and textural inclusions that excite the tastebuds.
They spent months in the kitchen and managed to break a popcorn machine and a cooker in the process! Then they finally hit on a great recipe, and made so much popcorn that they couldn’t store all of it in their homes, so they had to put some in the garden shed! Laura and Sam’s families started calling it the Popcorn Shed, and that’s how the business was named!
So, how do you enter the Popcorn Shed Competition?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @Popcornshed your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 2pm on 13th October 2016.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 19th October 2016.
– The competition is only open to UK entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prize and there is no cash alternative.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of November 2016.
(Popcorn Shed popcorn is all handmade in the UK with high quality all natural ingredients. Vegetarian and gluten free.)