Chocolate Week Giveaway With Sloane’s Hot Chocolate
Posted on October 14, 2020
It is Chocolate Week (14th – 20th October) and so Sloane’s Hot Chocolate and I have teamed up to giveaway their Exquisite Ecuador Dark and Elegant Ecuador Milk hot chocolates!
Ecuador is the largest fine cacao producer in the world. The country produces a special kind of cacao, with floral aromas, called cocoa Arriba. It got its name when European traders came across it in the Gulf of Guayaquil, they asked the merchants where these amazing cacao beans came from and the locals answered “Arriba” which means “up-river” The name has stuck ever since.
Sloane’s Ecuador Dark 70% has an exquisite cocoa taste with hints of rum and fruit and their Ecuador Milk 39% has an elegant creamy caramel taste. Sloane’s Hot Chocolate contains more cocoa than most, delivering a real chocolate taste and their unique chocolate pearls are lovingly shined for up to 4 hours, so they not only look beautiful but melt perfectly to make an indulgent drink.
Both are available in Ocado or through www.sloaneshotchocolate.com
I am delighted that Sloane’s Hot Chocolate have given me TWO prize bundles to giveaway, each containing a box of their Exquisite Ecuador Dark and a box of their Elegant Ecuador Milk hot chocolates.
There is ONE PRIZE BUNDLE for facebook and ONE PRIZE BUNDLE for instagram!
So how do you enter?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Sloane’s Hot Chocolate‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page. You may only enter once on facebook.
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta
on instagram and who has answered the competition question in the comments. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. For a bonus entry, you can share the competition post to your story (making sure you tag @SuzyPelta
) However if you are not following @SuzyPelta
your entry will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 10.20am on 14th October 2020.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 20th October 2020.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with facebook or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of November 2020.