Chocolate Moments Bar of Crisps® Giveaway
Posted on January 30, 2022
I am so delighted to be back with a brand new competition and this one is with Chocolate Moments!
Chocolate Moments was started by Maria over three years ago to bring unique chocolate to people. Chocolate that cannot be found anywhere else.
And so: The Bar of Crisps® was born! The Bar of Crisps® is a moreish combination of crisps and creamy sweet milk chocolate. The first of its kind in the UK!
When you pair the texture of smooth milk chocolate with crunchy crisps, you get a real taste experience; merging the best of the Nation’s two favourite snacks, crisps and chocolate, whilst tapping in to current trends for unique taste experiences and textured chocolate.
And what began with the Ready Salted flavour Bar of Crisps® has expanded to include Salt and Vinegar and Cheese and Onion Bars of Crisps® too. And you can get yours here!
The 100g bars come in a heat-sealed flow wrap mimicking the notion of a bag of crisps with a shelf life of 8 weeks. And they are gluten free!
And we all know how much I LOVE crisps and chocolate and so this pairing is actually a dream come true for me! Salty and sweet perfection!!
I am delighted that Chocolate Moments have given me all three flavours of the Bar of Crisps® to giveaway!
Each prize bundle contains Cheese & Onion, Ready Salted, and Salt & Vinegar Bars of Crisps®!
There is a prize bundle for instagram!
So how do you enter?
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta & @chocolate_momentsuk on instagram and who has answered the competition question there. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. For a bonus entry, you can share the competition post to your story (making sure you tag @SuzyPelta AND @chocolate_momentsuk). However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @chocolate_momentsuk your answer will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 10.34am on 30th January 2022.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 5th February 2022.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winner can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with instagram.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the winner’s announcement. After that time the prize will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prize will be delivered by the end of March 2022.