Bake It Great With Luis Troyano
Posted on October 28, 2015
My mate Luis Troyano absolutely loves baking and he wowed the nation on the 2014 series of The Great British Bake Off.
In his brilliant recipe book Bake it Great, Luis shows you how easy it is to bake. He is on a mission to demystify baking science, finishing and decoration. Whether it’s a simple loaf or a complex layered cake, he will help you make it look fabulous showing you techniques that can take a bake from every day to show stopping. With chapters on great bread and fabulous cakes, there are also recipes influenced by Luis’ Spanish upbringing, and never-seen-before family recipes handed down the generations.
I’m thrilled with my copy, but don’t just take my word for it, look what others have said:
The most inspiring baking book I have read for a long time – It has serious Yum factor.
Dave Myers (The Hairy Bikers)
Creative cooking at its best,
Waitrose Weekend magazine, August 2015
I am delighted that Luis has given me a signed copy of Bake It Great to giveaway to one lucky twitter follower!
So, how do you enter?
The winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @LuisTroyano on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @LuisTroyano your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 2.45pm on 28th October 2015.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 3rd November 2015.
– The prize will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be shipped by the end of December 2015.
– The winner can not transfer the prize.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. If the prize is not claimed within a month it will be reallocated.