Bake Box Competition
Posted on May 25, 2016
I am back from my short competition break and have a lovely one for you…introducing Bake Box!
Bake Box is the subscription box designed for blossoming bakers to build up a brilliant repertoire of new skills as well as a collection of great baking equipment.
Learn the tricks of the trade and to bake like a pro with each bi-monthly delivery including:
- At least 6 specially curated bakeware items
Each box contains everything you need to create 6 amazing new recipes all around a specific theme.
- 6 full colour step-by-step recipe cards
Each box contains 6 fully illustrated recipe cards. The cards feature a step-by-step guide to baking the perfect cakes & desserts and decorating them in a truly unique way. Recipes to include two hero recipes, one show-stopping cake recipe, one dessert recipe and two simpler recipes that are great to make with children.
- Decorating kits from Rainbow Dust
Bake Box have teamed up with Rainbow Dust to offer subscribers fantastic professional-grade cake decorating products that will add the ultimate finishing touch to bakes.
- Complimentary access to Bake Club Live
With a subscription to the Bake Box you automatically receive complimentary access to the Bake Club Live site. Here you can check out masterclass videos, receive bonus recipes every fortnight and show endless possibilities for new creations using your new professional toolkit!
Bake Box won’t break the bank either. At £14.99 every two months, it’s great value for money as each box contains at least £40 worth of equipment!
I am delighted that Bake Box have given me 2, two month subscriptions to giveaway – which is one set of 3 boxes (over two months) for Facebook and one set of 3 boxes (over two months) for twitter!
So, how do you enter the Bake Box Competition?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Bake Club Live‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @bakeclublive on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @bakeclublive your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 5.30pm on 25th May 2016.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 31st May 2016.
– The competition is only open to UK entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prize and there is no cash alternative.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The first box will be delivered by the end of June 2016.
(Please note that contents of the boxes pictured will not be the same as the ones sent out, as the contents are different for each bi-monthly box.)