Back to School with Mr Sherick’s Shakes
Posted on September 2, 2015
Its Back to School time and let’s celebrate or commiserate with a Mr Sherick’s Shakes competition!
Mr Andrew Sherick is a man of milkshake distinction….
Andrew has always had an unashamedly sweet tooth, and regardless of where he shopped, had never found a truly satisfying milkshake. His idea to create his own began some time ago, and he spent many years, his chef in tow,developing and tasting recipes, each made from the finest, ethically sourced ingredients. He was passionate about giving fellow milkshake lovers the best shake you could find.
He wanted to use truly unique and innovative recipes that would make abslutely sure they stood out from the rest, and were indulgent, luxurious and incredibly delicious! By blending soft pieces of Belgium chocolate, cookie, toffee and meringue into fresh British milk and cream, Andrew discovered he had found the perfect assortment of recipes for each of his 5 flavours – Pot Au Choc, Hint of Mint, Cookies and Cream, Softly Banoffee and Strawberry Pavlova.
Mr Sherick’s Shakes are currently available in Selfridges, Harrods, selected Waitrose stores, Booths and Partridges, with plans in place for availability in other retailers over the coming months!
In fact, Mr Sherick’s Shakes are also in M&S now nationwide but under its own label, so it has different packaging:
I am delighted that Mr Sherick’s Shakes have given me TWO Coolbags to giveaway, each containing 5 bottles of milkshake! One prize for Facebook and one prize for twitter!
So, how do you enter the Mr Sherick’s Shakes Competition?
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @MrShericks on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @MrShericks your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 2.45pm on 2nd September 2015.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 9th September 2015.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be shipped by the end of October 2015.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. If the prizes are not claimed within a month they will be reallocated.