Another Popcorn Shed Giveaway!
Posted on September 7, 2016
Sometimes a competition is so successful that I need to run another one very soon after! This was very true of my competition with Popcorn Shed!
Every Brand has a story and theirs started in a shed:
‘We are Laura and Sam. We’re cousins from London who set out to make the finest and tastiest all natural gourmet popcorn in the world, using flavour concoctions and textural inclusions that excite the tastebuds.
We spent months in the kitchen and managed to break a popcorn machine and a cooker in the process! We finally hit on a great recipe, and made so much popcorn that we couldn’t store all of it in our homes, so we had to put some in the garden shed! Our families started calling it the Popcorn Shed, and that’s how we named our business.
We wanted to start a business that would have a positive effect on the world, make people smile and prioritise flavour and quality.
We love popcorn as it brings people together; whether that be when watching a movie, sharing with work colleagues or snacking with friends on a long car journey.
We have huge aspirations to grow and would like to become a national, household brand.
We hope that you love our popcorn as much as we do.’
I am delighted that Popcorn Shed have given me 3 boxes of delicious gourmet popcorn to giveaway on twitter and facebook! Their 3 flavours are:
Chocolate – Chocolate Caramel Gourmet Popcorn with melted Belgian milk chocolate.
Salted Caramel – Sea Salted Caramel Gourmet Popcorn smothered in Belgian milk chocolate.
Pecan Pie – Pecan Caramel Gourmet Popcorn with golden roasted pecans.
They are all handmade in the UK with high quality all natural ingredients. Vegetarian and gluten free.
So, how do you enter the Popcorn Shed Competition?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @Popcornshed your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 10.45am on 7th September 2016.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 13th September 2016.
– The competition is only open to UK entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prize and there is no cash alternative.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of October 2016.