Ace Tea Great Taste Award Winning Selection plus Tea Dunkers Competition
Posted on November 5, 2020
Everyone knows that everything feels better with a cup of tea and so now we are in Lockdown 2, what could be better than a competition with Ace Tea London?
Ace Tea London launched in the Autumn of 2016 to revolutionise tea drinking with a bold range of flavours that can be enjoyed hot, chilled or in cocktails.
All of the teas in their range contain either black or green tea and are 100% natural.
Each tea is enrobed in a specially crafted tea stocking that houses big leaf tea for exceptional flavour.
A great collection for you to enjoy and share with friends & family.
Who says tea has to be traditional?
I am delighted that Ace Tea London have given me 3 bundle prizes to giveaway! Each bundle includes their Great Taste Award Winning tea selection and four cartons of their delicious Tea Dunkers!
The prize bundle includes:
Brazil Nut & White Chocolate Tea Dunkers
Cracked Walnut Tea Dunkers
Lemon Curd Tea Dunkers
Chocolate Orange Tea Dunkers
There are bundles to giveaway on twitter, instagram and facebook!
The Facebook winners will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Ace Tea London‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page. You may only enter once on facebook.
The instagram winners will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @acetealondon on instagram and who has answered the competition question in the comments. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. For a bonus entry, you can share the competition post to your story (making sure you tag @SuzyPelta AND @AceTeaLondon) However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @acetealondon your answer will not count.
The twitter winners will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @AceTeaLondon on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @AceTeaLondon your retweets will not count.
– The competition starts at 2.40pm on 5th November 2020.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 11th November 2020.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with facebook, twitter or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– In the event of me (Suzy Pelta) contracting Coronavirus, I will enlist a close friend or family member to continue running the competition on my behalf.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of January 2021.