Ace Tea London Giveaway
Posted on November 2, 2016
It is competition time again and I would like to introduce you to a BRAND NEW company:
Ace Tea London!
At Ace Tea London we are big in to flavour.
Our brand was founded to revolutionise tea drinking with our teas being so good they can be enjoyed hot, iced or mixed in cocktails.
We embrace new rituals, new environments and new occasions.
All of our teas contain either black or green tea and are 100% natural.
Each tea is enrobed for your enjoyment in a specially crafted tea stocking that houses big leaf tea for exceptional clarity of flavour.
Who says tea has to be traditional?
I am delighted that Ace Tea London have given me their entire house range to giveaway – 1 set for twitter and 1 set for facebook!
The set includes:
Quintessentially English Breakfast
The Earl Grey
Hot Ginger Green Tea
Royal Mint Green Tea
Summer Festival Fruity Green Tea
Total retail value £30 for the six cartons.
So, how do you enter the Ace Tea London Competition?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Ace Tea London‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @AceTeaLondon on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @AceTeaLondon your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 9.13am on 2nd November 2016.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 8th November 2016.
– The competition is only open to UK entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prize and there is no cash alternative.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of December 2016.