1Easylife Measuring Spoons Competition
Posted on December 10, 2016
I’ve a great competition for you now and it is with 1Easylife Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons!
With 1Easylife Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons you get an accurate measure for recipes without any hassle. Round-shaped spoon heads and perfectly weighted handles, high grade satin brushed stainless steel finish for a long life! And they offer 100% life time warranty, so if for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, return your Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons for a no questions asked full refund!
The 6-piece 1Easylife Stainless-Steel Measuring Spoon Set is designed with innovative round-shaped spoon heads that reach into narrow spice jars and other small containers. These spoons are conveniently connected by a small ring which helps to keep the spoons together as a set after a full day of baking or cooking. 1Easylife includes 6 measuring sizes: 1/8-tsp, 1/4-tsp, 1/2-tsp, 1-tsp, 1/2-Tbsp. and 1-Tbsp. With each measurement conveniently marked on the handle of each spoon, there’s no guesswork when adding spices to your dishes.
I was lucky enough to be sent a set and they were especially useful when baking top secret recipes from my new book (out March 7th!)
I love how easy the spoons were to clean and how they neatly fit inside each other – they’re a very useful addition to your baking drawer!
I am delighted that 1 have 2 6-piece 1Easylife Stainless-Steel Measuring Spoon Sets to giveaway – 1 set for facebook and 1 set for twitter.
So how do you enter?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & 1EasylifeOfficial‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @for1easylife on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @for1easylife your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 4.20pm on 10th December 2016.
– The competition closes at 7pm on 16th December 2016.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prize and there is no cash alternative.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes must be claimed through a unique code used on amazon.