Twix Stuffed Brownies
These brownies use the same recipe as my Oreo Stuffed Brownies, but are stuffed with Twix instead. And these are my FAVOURITE brownies in the whole world! I absolutely love how the caramel of the twix oozes into the fudgy brownie and I urge you to make these right now!!!
225g dark chocolate
300g caster sugar
150g plain flour
pinch of salt
20 twix fingers – 10 multipack packets
You will need a rectangular brownie/traybake tin
1) Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2) Grease and line a rectangular brownie/traybake tin.
2) In a large saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat.
4) Once melted, take the pan off the heat and pop the dark chocolate into the melted butter. Stir.
5) When the chocolate has melted, add in the sugar and stir thoroughly.
6) Add in the milk and the flour, along with a pinch of salt. Stir until you have a thick chocolatey mix.
7) Add one egg at a time, stirring after each addition. Your mixture will thicken after each egg!
8) Pour 2/3 of the mixture into your prepared traybake tin.
9) Press the Twixes into the brownie mixture in the tin. Push them down so you just see the tops of them.
10) Pour the remaining 1/3 of brownies mixture of top of the Twixes and use a spatula to carefully spread, so that each of the fingers are covered.
11) Bake in your oven for 25-30 minutes until the top has a papery look and the middle still has a bit of a wobble!
12) Leave the brownies to cool completely in the tin before slicing.
These brownies can be stored for up to 3 days in an airtight container.