Triple Chocolate Fudgy Brownies
These triple chocolate fudgy brownies are my ultimate brownie recipe and feature at every tea party I hold. In fact, I make sure that I always have chocolate chips and fudge chunks in, so I can rustle these up!
125g dark chocolate
100g milk chocolate
250g caster sugar
100g tinned caramel
100g plain flour
pinch of salt
50g milk chocolate chips
50g dark chocolate chips
50g white chocolate chips
50g fudge chunks
You will need a rectangular brownie/traybake tin
1) Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2) Grease and line a rectangular brownie/traybake tin.
2) In a large saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat.
4) Once melted, take the pan off the heat and put both the dark and milk chocolate into the melted butter. Stir.
5) When the chocolate has melted, add in the sugar and stir thoroughly.
6) Add in the caramel and the flour, along with a pinch of salt. Stir until you have a thick chocolatey mix.
7) Add one egg at a time, stirring after each addition. Your mixture will thicken after each egg!
8) Finally add in all of the chocolate chips and chunks, and stir until they are full incorporated.
9) Pour the mixture into your brownie tin.
10) Bake in your oven for approximately 25-30 minutes, until the top has a papery look and the middle still has a bit of a wobble!
11) Leave the brownies to cool completely in the tin before slicing.
These brownies can be stored for up to 5 days in an airtight container.