Want to go to The Cake & Bake Show?
Posted on July 22, 2015
The 2015 Cake & Bake Show extravaganza, in association with NEFF, began in Harrogate and is now heading to London, (2nd – 4th October) Manchester (16th – 18th October) and Edinburgh (30th October – 1st November)!
This year promises to be the best yet with an incredible line up of baking celebrities and live demonstrations, bake-offs, skills classes, book signings, competitions, plus all the latest trends and tools!
New Baking Celebrities for 2015:
Gregg Wallace: Television presenter and foodie king (and Strictly Come Dancing survivor..!)
Aaron Craze: Jamie Oliver prodigy, Junior Bake-Off presenter and children’s television favourite.
Brendan Lynch: Great British Bake Off finalist from Series Three.
Gregg, Aaron and Brendan join The Cake & Bake Show family of stars and baking favourites Rosemary Shrager, Eric Lanlard, John Whaite, Jo Wheatley, Lisa Faulkner,
Wendi Peters and Phil Vickery.
Super Cake & Bake Theatre, in association with NEFF: A FREE, super-sized baking theatre, bringing you a programme of delicious demos from some of the nation’s biggest baking stars. The Kids’ Zone is back and better than ever, with a range of exciting activities, while cake experts and enthusiasts can hone their skills even further in 3 Classrooms: Decorating, Baking and Tasting.
Do you want to go? I do, and I am!! Tickets are now on sale! Just quote BLOG20 when purchasing to get 2 tickets for £20!”
Ticket offer t&cs- *Offer valid on Adult full price advance tickets only. Offer ends 15.11.15. Ticket terms and conditions apply. Information correct at time of print.
And you know what, I’ve got tickets to giveaway!
I have 2 pairs of tickets to giveaway – one for twitter and one for facebook, so…how do you enter?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @CakeandBakeShow your retweets will not count.
Give yourself the best chance of winning and enter on twitter AND Facebook!
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 5.15pm on 22nd July 2015.
– The prize does not include any transport or accommodation costs.
– Each winner wins a pair of tickets.
– The winners can choose which one date of the show they wish to attend, but must specify which date when notified that they have won.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 28th July 2015.
– The winners will be notified within a week of the competition ending. The winners then have one month to claim their prize. If they have not claimed their prize within the month, the prize will be reallocated.