Trolley Bags Competition Again!
Posted on June 4, 2016
It is competition time again and its time for another one with Trolley Bags!
Trolley Bags are the answer to the dreaded supermarket shop – say goodbye to the days of ripped carrier bags and bananas squashed by tins! Trolley Bags take the struggle away from frantically packing shopping at the checkout whilst the cashier scans at speed, as the bags can be racked open and upright in the trolley allowing you to pack your shopping with two hands. The simple system of 4 bags roll up into a neat bundle for easier carrying into store, and in one simple motion can be unrolled into the trolley balancing on the integrated rails. Once filled, just separate the bags from one another along the Velcro and lift out the trolley one at a time and into the car. It really is that easy.. and you will even love supermarket shopping again!
Trolley Bags very kindly sent me my own bags to try out – and I am now NEVER without my trolley bags – they live in my car and come with me to every supermarket shop!
They make packing my trolley a much more pleasant experience!
(I especially love the fact that the bottom of the bags are mesh so you are able to see into the bags!)
I am delighted that Trolley Bags have once again given me two sets of Trolley Bags to giveaway – one set for Facebook and one set for twitter!
So, how do you enter the Trolley Bags Competition?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @TrolleyBagsUK your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 4.20pm on 4th June 2016.
– The competition closes at 7pm on 10th June 2016.
– The competition is only open to UK entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prize and there is no cash alternative.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of July 2016.