Sloane’s Hot Chocolate Halloween Competition
Posted on October 25, 2018
Halloween is just around the corner, and Sloane’s Hot Chocolate have a special Halloween treat for you!
They have created a new Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate by blending their Dark Chocolate beads with pumpkin and cinnamon. A spooky and spicy combination, perfect for Halloween! And as an extra bonus, its vegan and gluten free!!
I am delighted that Sloane’s Hot Chocolate have given me THREE packets of Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate Beads, to giveaway – one for facebook, one for Twitter and one for instagram!
So how do you enter?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Sloane’s Hot Chocolate’s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page. You may only enter once on facebook.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @SloanesHotChoc on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @SloanesHotChoc your retweets will not count.
The instagram winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta
on instagram and who has answered the competition question there. There are no limits to the amount of times you can enter on instagram and each new answer counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta
your answer will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 10.30m on 25th October 2018.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 31st October 2018.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prizes and there is no cash alternative.
– The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with twitter, facebook or instagram.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of November 2018.