Miranda Gore Browne Baking Sweatshirts Competition
Posted on July 28, 2017
Do you recognise this lovely lady? Well you should do! This is Miranda Gore Browne – finalist on the first series of The Great British Bake Off and author of‘Biscuit’ and ‘Bake Me A Cake As Fast As You Can’!
Miranda is sharing her love of baking with a new range of stylish and fun Baking Sweatshirts.
Exclusively designed to capture the fun of all things baking, in an effortless and flattering scoop neck design.
Choose from one of our limited edition Baking slogans! Will you choose Nice Buns? Are you a Star Baker? Or do you know a Jammy Dodger? Great as a treat to yourself or as the perfect gift for all your baking friends. Wear in the kitchen, out and about, or while watching The Great British Bake Off! All inspired by Miranda’s baking memories: from Paul Hollywood’s love of her delicious ‘nice buns’, to her own three ‘jammy dodger’s’ and our Great
British obsession with baking.
To buy yours or for more information, head to: www.mirandagorebrowne.co.uk/•-the-shop-•
I am delighted that Miranda has given me THREE Baking Sweatshirts to giveaway – 1 for Facebook, 1 for instagram and 1 for twitter – with each winner able to choose which design and size they require!
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @MirandaBakes your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 11.43am on 28th July 2017.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 3rd August 2017.
– The competition is only open to UK entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prize and there is no cash alternative.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– If due to stock issues the winner’s choice of style/size is unavailable, a similar alternative will be offered/
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will be delivered by the end of September 2017.