Me Too! Foods Houmous Competition Time Again!
Posted on April 3, 2017
It is competition time with Me Too! Foods again!
Me Too! Foods‘ range of vegetarian, award-winning houmous, falafel, salads, dips, soups and sauces are bursting with flavour and freshness with every bite. And this year they’re introducing a new member to the Me Too! family – frozen falafels in four fantastic flavours. Full of freshness and flavour, simply store in your freezer until your next meal or snack. Try their Beetroot, Original, Spinach & Kale and Sweet Potato falafel today.
You can find Me Too! Foods in the chilled section of your local deli, Costco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Waitrose stores and from this month you’ll find Me Too! Foods products – including their new frozen falafel – on Ocado too!
I am delighted that Me Too! Foods have given me two Me Too! boxes of goodies comprising: Original, Lemon & Coriander and Roasted Red Pepper flavoured houmous to giveaway – one prize for facebook and one prize for twitter.
So how do you enter?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @MeTooFoods your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 12pm on 3rd April 2017.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 9th April 2017.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prize and there is no cash alternative.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will delivered by the end of May 2017.