Me Too Christmas Competition
Posted on December 1, 2016
It’s nearly Christmas and this is the time for sharing! Me Too! Foods‘ range of houmous and dips are the perfect accompaniment to your party planning.
Their award-winning houmous is an exotic blend of chickpeas, garlic, lemon and sesame paste. It’s their biggest selling product and people regularly say it’s the best houmous they’ve ever tasted!
The chickpeas are cleaned, soaked and boiled in a 3-day process until they are exceptionally soft. Only on the 3rd day are they blended into our unique creamy paste.
Me Too! Foods produces fresh houmous, falafel, fresh salads, dips, soups, sauces and Mediterranean meze specialities that bring mealtimes to life.
You can find Me Too! Foods in the chilled section of your local deli, Costco, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Waitrose stores.
I am delighted that Me Too! Foods have given me two boxes of goodies to giveaway – one for twitter and one for Facebook and each containing:
Original, Jalapeño and their special Egyptian Dukkah flavour houmous.
So how do you enter?
The Facebook winner will be chosen at random from someone who likes mine & Me Too‘s Facebook pages and answers the competition question on my Facebook page.
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @MeTooFoods on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @MeTooFoods your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 3.05pm on 1st December 2016.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 7th December 2016.
– The competition is only open to UK mainland entrants.
– The winners can not transfer the prize and there is no cash alternative.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. After that time the prizes will be reallocated if unclaimed.
– The prizes will delivered by the end of January 2017.