Hug Box Competition
Posted on May 25, 2013
Do you ever feel like you just need a big hug? Do you ever feel like that big hug should also come with lots of sweets and chocolates?
Well let me introduce you to Hug Box! Hug Boxes are packed full of sweets, treats and chocolates delivered for any occasion. All Hug Boxes come beautifully hand packed in three layers and with a personalised message to give maximum WOW factor! A Hug Box is more than just a gift it is a perfect Family Treat and a NEW and UNIQUE way of letting someone know you are thinking about them. From Congratulations and Get Well Soon, to Weekends In, Parties and Raffle Prizes – whatever the occasion SAY IT WITH A HUG BOX!
I am so delighted that Hug Box have got THREE prizes to giveaway:
1st Prize – A £20 Hug Box!
Runners Up Prize – TWO runners up will each win a £10 Hug Box!
I think everyone NEEDS a Hug Box!!
So…how do you enter?
One winner will be chosen at random with the correct answer to the email question.
And one winner will be chosen at random with the correct answer to the email question AND they must also be a twitter follower who has retweeted the competition information.
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @HugBoxUK your retweets will not count. Only ONE entry per email account will be allowed for the email entry.
Therefore, people who follow & retweet on twitter & answer the question correctly via email, will make themselves eligible to win in all 3 ways!!
The winner and two runners up will then be randomly allocated the three prizes (details above!)
The question for the competition is:
– How much do the most popular Hug Boxes cost?
a) £5 & £15
b) £10 & £20
c) £25 & £35
Email your name, address and answer to email@example.com
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 7pm on 25th May 2013.
– The prize will only be shipped to a UK address.
– The winner/runners up can not transfer the prize(s).
– Hug Box contents may vary slightly from pictures shown due to stock availability and to offer the very best possible value for customers. If an item becomes unavailable they will replace it with an item of equal, or in many cases, greater value!
– All sweets, treats and chocolates are individually sealed in their original packaging. Ingredients, Allergy Advice and Expiry Dates will be on the wrapping where available.
– The winners will be chosen at random, allocated their prizes at random and the decision is final.
– The prize will be delivered by the end of June 2013.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 1st June 2013.
– The winners will be notified the week of 3rd June 2013.
Best of luck everyone!! Xxx
P.S. Due to strict Facebook rules, I can not ask you to like mine & Hug Boxes Facebook pages as a way of entering the competition….but if you would do that, then we would both send you a virtual hug!! 🙂