High Resolution Design London Bus Cushion Competition
Posted on March 15, 2017
I am back with a really fun competition for you!
High Resolution Design are a London based toy design company that produce the finest and most detailed 3D plush toy cushions around! The two best-sellers are their London Underground Tube Train and London Bus created with the finest craftsmanship and the very softest materials. These 3D plush cushions are the perfect addition to any home and make perfect gifts!
So, how do you enter the High Resolution Design London Bus Cushion Competition?
The twitter winner will be chosen at random from someone who follows me @SuzyPelta and @HRDesignLtd on twitter and who has retweeted the competition information. There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @HRDesignLtd your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 11.30am on 15th March 2017.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 21st March 2017.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be shipped by the end of April 2017.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within the week after the competition ends.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the winners’ announcement. If the prizes are not claimed within a month they will be reallocated.