Hans Sloane Valentines Competition
Posted on February 2, 2016
It is nearly Valentine’s Day and for me that means buying chocolate for the one I love (and maybe for myself too!)
Hans Sloane hand make their chocolate beads in their studio and shine them for 3-4 hours to ensure they melt perfectly to create an indulgent chocolate drink. Their range contains 5 varieties, so you can chose the perfect chocolate drink for you! From their unique Honey with a sweeter taste, to their indulgent Smooth Milk, through to their Dark Chocolate variants – Rich Dark, Madagascar 67% or their darkest Ecuador 70%. Each can be made with water or milk and deliver a true chocolate taste.
I am delighted that Hans Sloane have given me a Valentine’s Chocolate Hamper to giveaway on twitter!The hamper includes:
Smooth Milk Pack
Rich Dark Pack
Heart with beads which melts to make 2 drinks
Glass Cup and whisk!
So how do you enter?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @sloanechocolate your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 1.45pm on 2nd February 2016.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 8th February 2016.
– The prize will only be shipped to a UK mainland address and will be delivered by the end of February 2016, although Hans Sloane will aim to get the prize to you for Valentine’s Day.
– The winner can not transfer the prize.
– The winner will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winner will be notified within a week after the competition closes.
– The prize must be claimed within a month after the competition closes. If they are not claimed within this time, they will be reallocated.