Hans Sloane Chocolate Popcorn Squares Competition
Posted on July 10, 2015
Regular readers of my blog will know I LOVE Hans Sloane Drinking Chocolate! It is absolutely delicious to drink both hot & cold and it’s also totally brilliant to bake with! Have you tried it yet? If not, why not? In fact…here’s a money off coupon so you can get yourself a bargain from Tesco or Waitrose!
My favourite recipe using the beads though is my Hans Sloane Chocolate Popcorn Squares. This is a really simple no-bake recipe that would be an ideal summer holiday activity with the kids!
I am delighted that Hans Sloane have given me TWO PRIZE BUNDLES TO GIVEAWAY including all of the ingredients to make my Hans Sloane Chocolate Popcorn Squares!!
1 winner on Facebook and 1 winner on Twitter will each win:
50g mini marshmallows
So, how do you enter the Hans Sloane Competition?
There are no limits to the amount of twitter retweets and each twitter retweet counts as a new entry into the competition. However if you are not following @SuzyPelta AND @sloanechocolate your retweets will not count.
And now for the terms & conditions:
– The competition starts at 11.43am on 10th July 2015.
– The competition closes at 9pm on 16th July 2015.
– The prizes will only be shipped to a UK mainland address.
– The winners can not transfer the prize.
– The winners will be chosen at random and the decision is final.
– The winners will be notified within a week after the competition closes.
– The prizes must be claimed within a month after the competition closes. If they are not claimed within this time, they will be reallocated.